Translate

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Silly Sims


I think the sheer amount of content in the Sims 3 really started to take away from the heart of the game. I always end up with these robotic, dull Sims who just move from goal to goal. They have no social lives, no real hobbies, and they haven't had an interaction with their spouse since the wedding two weeks ago. I use cheats because I just don't get long enough to play the game right now, and so I pretty much remove the fun of the challenges. When I don't cheat, I get annoyed by how laggy the game is.

And then, every so often, my Sim will do something that just makes me laugh. The Sim below, Aurora Redwood, set off for University with high hopes of becoming an artist. She had a level 10 painting skill, and she had painted so many pieces in the past that she could fill a gallery. She was a dab hand at sculpting, too.

After she'd spent a few days attending parties and making new friends, Aurora pulled out her brand new sketch pad and asked her friend Natasha if she would pose for her. Tash was a wild young thing, and she was more than happy to whip off her clothes and oblige. Aurora spent a good while sketching away, studying Tash closely. Finally, the picture was completed.

I was excited to see the result. I didn't think it would be an actual nude Sim, but maybe the sihlouette of a body, or just a sketch of the face. Aurora turned the pad around to show the portrait to her subject. I laughed. It was awful.


Finally, gnomes. I always thought that they were creepy and annoying, but one of my houses ended up with a lot of them. I once found them all crowded outside the vegetable garden in various poses. I see the charm of them now, and they amuse me to no end. Still creepy, though.




Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment